The Hart Community Centre has a zero tolerance policy regarding minors consuming alcohol, drugs & smoking. There is no re-entry once prom student leaves the event.
$55 Per Person including tax & fees
$500 Security Deposit Required to Secure Your Booking
(Socan & Resound Fees Additional Charge)
Doors Open 6:30pm
Doors Close 9:00pm
Prom Ends at Midnight
There is no re-entry once a student leaves the event.
Venues to Choose From:
* Main Hall (150 Adult Guest Minimum)
* Upstairs Lounge (75 Adult Guest Minimum)
* Hall Rental, Set Up, Clean Up & Janitorial Fees
* All Night Appies & Dessert Buffet
* Unlimited Water, Pop & Mocktails
* Candy Bar & Chocolate Fountain with Fruit Platter
* Customized Theme Decor Including Tables, Chairs, Centerpieces and Linens
* Decorated Venue, Ceiling, Lobby, Bathrooms & Lounge
* Event Lighting and Confetti Cannons
* Security with First Aid & Insurance Coverage
Complimentary 1 Hour Consultation:
* HCC will reach out to you 1-3 months before your event to book you an appointment with an event coordinator
* Please be prepared by sending us your event profile sheet, colors, photos and Pinterest ideas one week prior to the consultation
* Additional consultations available for an extra $100
* If you are late or need to cancel your appointment please contact us at least 6 hours beforehand. If you don't contact us at least 6 hours before your appointment to cancel, a $50 fee will be deducted from your damage deposit.
Package Does NOT Include:
* DJ, entertainment or MC
* Screen or projector
* Photo Booth
* Photographer or Videographer
Add On Options:
* Rental Items & Labour for Set Up Prices Vary
* Antipasto Platter (For 75 Guests) $250
* Appetizers (Per Person) $10 & up
We do NOT require parents to assist with the event once prom tickets have been collected and the doors have been closed. If a parent would like to be a guest at prom they will also need to purchase a ticket and be included in the total guest count.
The HCC has a Restaurant License; No Outside Food is permitted.
No Gratuity charges for Prom events.
Deposit/Event Payment Options:
* YES - Cash, cheque or money order
* NO - Credit cards